professional development for #womenwhosell
To rise to your full potential, you need to be challenged to grow. Apart from intentional development, opportunities for growth will be limited.
If you find yourself working for a company that has shirked their responsibility to train and develop future leaders, then our question for you is this: What steps are you going to take to fix it? Will you merely skate by, sliding back to your desk to become one of the nearly 70% of Americans who are disengaged at work? Don't allow yourself to stagnate just because your employer hasn’t taken the initiative in developing your skills.
Before you resign to defeat, we want to offer a different perspective. What if, instead of accepting what your employer gives you, you took charge of your own development? What if, instead of sitting down and taking it, you took the initiative and began to grow yourself as a women sales professional? How could you differentiate yourself from the rest of the field with a few hours per week of intentional self-investment?
Join NAWSP and receive the online programming that gets you into the best career shape of your life.
Leading Influencer Members Receive:
- Training webinars, recorded for download at a later time on a wide variety of topics relevant to women sales professionals
- Video recordings of all association programs available on NAWSP.org for future download
- Mentoring programs that actively partner young members with established members
- Round-table small group discussions that allow for significant learning opportunities and relationship building
- Self-guided certification program available via a combination of web-based programming, in-person programming, and other requirements
BECOME THE ULTIMATE INFLUENCER WITH NAWSP
You know that in order survive the race, to surpass or remain ahead of your competition, you need to become an influencer. You have the drive and ability to surprise and delight your customers with higher customer service levels and improved return on investment. If you strive to be a leader within your sphere of influence and you're constantly seeking ways for self-improvement, join NAWSP today.
Our programming is laser-focused on providing you with unparalleled professional development. We have teamed with the world's leading experts to bring our members the best strategies on how to influence decision makers, climb the corporate ladder, and manage your priorities to achieve work/life balance.
leadership training and opportunities
Women leaders are on the rise. People are writing books, media outlets are weighing in by hosting forums and producing special reports, and affinity groups in the workplace are engaging and leaning in.
However, according to the latest data, women hold just one in five sales leadership positions and only one in four midlevel sales manager roles. The percentage of women in frontline sales management has remained flat for more than ten years. Why is that?
In fact, a recent poll by CEB found that 91% of men, but only 50% of women, agree that female sales professionals have the same opportunities for advancement as their male counterparts, despite having the same skills and qualifications.
NAWSP is on a mission to change this by providing you with the training for the pursuit of leadership roles within your career. Not only will you gain the skills to climb the corporate ladder, but we will also provide you with opportunities to join NAWSP's leadership team.
- Leadership training for young professionals interested in the pursuit of leadership within their careers
- Short-term leadership opportunities, such as organizing service projects or leading a task force
- Opportunities to sit on NAWSP's board
- Recognition for emerging leaders and in the NAWSP newsletter