For women in the United States, being a successful sales professional is about more than selling products or services; it's about overcoming a unique set of obstacles and shattering the status quo. It's no longer good enough to sell like a boss. It's time to BE a boss.
Join us Thursday, April 5 at 6 P.M. and meet the most influential women sales professionals in the Atlanta area. Hear from our distinguished panel of experts on the best ways to overcome the top challenges facing women in sales today. To be frank, you need to know what these experts know:
- Strategies for selling in male-dominated industries.
- How to combat the "bro" culture
- How to handle co-workers and bosses treating you like a "meeting helper"
- Handling yourself when a male prospect sexualizes you
- How to maintain your assertiveness while avoiding the perception of being too aggressive or being called the "B" word