Speaker Request for Proposal
The RFP process serves to identify speakers for NAWSP events and workshops. As speaking opportunities emerge, applications will be considered from the speakers who submitted RFP’s.
NAWSP welcomes its members as speakers at one live event per year and on workshops. NAWSP uses outside speakers at many events. Applicants may submit proposals for multiple topics.
We seek presenters to share leading-edge ideas, inspire enlightening discussions and convey the fundamentals for increasing our sales. Topics are selected based on member surveys, success of past events, timeliness of topics and relevance of topic to women sales professionals.
Each program has different goals, objectives and audiences. NAWSP will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics. The goals of all NAWSP events and education are to:
- Provide women sales professionals with opportunities for practical and up-to-date information, training and education on topics of interest to NAWSP members.
- Provide members and non-member speakers who have subject matter expertise the opportunity to increase their exposure in the community.
- Provide high quality, knowledgeable speakers to NAWSP members.
- Facilitate the professional and personal development and growth of our women sales professionals and corporate investors.
- Provide high quality educational presentations.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment needs.
- Provide a picture, topic summary, top three takeaways and biography for marketing purposes.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial.
- Promote your participation in the event on your social media sites.
- Provide own printed pieces and/or promotional collateral
Aggressively promote the event, speaker, and subject matter through a variety of NAWSP communication vehicles:
- NAWSP Web Site
- Announcements at other NAWSP events
- E-mail announcements
- NAWSP social media channels - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Register participants.
- Coordinate with speaker regarding special equipment and material needs for the event.
Your input is valued and will be carefully considered by our events and education committee and board. NAWSP will respond to your submission within a month of receiving it. We appreciate all submissions and if you are not selected for this upcoming program year, we welcome you to submit again for the following year. Opportunities will be afforded first to program themes and then speakers that fit those themes for a designated program.
How to Submit
Please complete the form below to submit your information and proposed topic details to the NAWSP programs committee for consideration. Please submit completed application to NAWSP firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following:
Include a 1-2 page Presentation Summary including:
a. A list of three to five learning objectives
b. The specific benefits participants will take away
c. How you plan to engage the audience in interacting with one another
d. Why this topic is essential knowledge for women sales professionals
e. What makes your treatment of this topic unique
f. How you gained your expertise on this subject
- Presentation Sample (DVD, PPT or Web Link)
- 100-Word Biography
- High-Resolution Headshot (in JPG format)
- Include references from two or three organizations where you have previously presented
- Presentation Materials/Handouts
Please note: All travel expenses and cost associated with presentations made at the NAWSP event are the sole responsibility of the presenter.